1. I live in a mansion and own a Harley Davidson.
2. My semi-permanent hair dye doesn’t run and stain towels when my hair comes into contact with water.
3. I am an award-winning author of several well-known, beautifully written bestselling novels that are sold around the world.
4. I always remember to take the croissant out of the toaster in time, thereby not setting off the smoke alarm.
5. I am in an artistically brilliant, awe-inspiring SUPER successful rock band.
6. I don’t get white lint on my black clothes.
7. I somehow miraculously master French and Spanish, and am also fluent in Italian, German, Latin, Japanese, Shorthand, Irish and some kind of Sign Language.
8. I do body-building, resulting in super-strong muscles and a killer running stamina.
9. I actually wake up relatively early…
10. I have plenty of excess time to spend on leisure activities and expanding my knowledge.
11. I manage to think up witty come-backs on the spot and not three months later.
12. I have tons of followers on WordPress (hint-hint).
13. I get round to stuff.
14. I can listen to multiple songs at the same time.
15. I don’t quake in fear at having to answer the phone.
16. I can devour books one after the other and still have time to have a life.
17. I am immune to colds.
18. I am the human manifestation of awesomeness.
19. I don’t lose guitar picks.
20. No-one needs the toilet when I’m taking a shower.
21. My pencils don’t mysteriously go missing every three seconds.
22. The Echinacea doesn’t run out by itself.
23. Andrew Eldritch is a nice person who actually cares about his fans…
24. I can sing. Actually sing. In tune. WELL.
25. Time appears to naturally slow down for me, and it takes longer for my birthday to come round each year.
26. I don’t do embarrassing things like mispronounce band members’ names.
27. Future generations worship me.
28. I don’t miss my tube stop.
29. My ESP skills improve so much that I don’t have to use up texting credit anymore.
30. I reach 30 feeling like I’ve done something with my life.
A big thank you to Diana from A Holistic Journey for giving me the idea for this with her “In My Fantasy” post! I found it on Harsh Reality, where she was a guest. Oh, and here’s part 2 for her “In My Fantasy” post. You should totally read her blog. Enjoy!
Finally, before I go: Tell me what’s in your fantasy. Response posts are also completely welcome 🙂