Thank you very much to Georgina for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. I like that this one focuses on something particular, rather than just being a general blogs-I-like award! It’s pretty cool to know that someone recognises a certain trait in your blog, and in this case, that’s versatility. So thank you, Georgina!
- Thank the person who nominated you and a link to their blog
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers
- Link your nominees and let them know
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Ten so far! I’ll nominate another five at a later date.
7 facts about me:
- Whenever I walk past a lamppost or pole I have to glance at the top of it and blink at least three times.
- I never ever purposefully remove my eyeliner.
- I’m writing a sci-fi novel about parallel universes.
- I always leave the teabag in my mug of tea while I’m drinking it. I didn’t realise this was unusual until people started pointing it out. They seem to think of it as sloppy, but really I just like my tea strong.
- I want to help work towards gender equality.
- When I’m in a room I have to have the door closed, cupboards closed and drawers closed, otherwise I feel uneasy.
- I’m going to start a metal band some day.
Thank you for reading. Do say hi! 🙂